1. Rinse and wash the green gram and sock overnight.
2. Pressure cook the socked green gram by adding 500 ml of water(3 whistle over medium heat).
3. Heat a pan, add coconut oil and splutter the mustard seeds.
4. Add onions followed by garlic ,green chillies. And curry leaves.turn this into light brown .
5. Add turmeric powder, red chilly powder, coriander powder, garam masala and cook for few minutes or until the raw smells of spices went off.
6. Now add the tomatoes and cook them in the masala until the tomatoes got fully mashed.
7. Add the cooked green gram to the onion tomato masala and add salt and mix well cook for few minutes or until everything got mixed up well.
8. Add hot water for more loose consistency.
9. Ready to serve.
10. Serve it with steamed rice, puttu or dosa etc…
|Red Chilli Powder||1.0||TSP|
|Coriander Seeds powder||1/2||TSP|
Churakka Mulakushyam | Curried Bottle Gourd | Kerala Curry Recipe Vegetarian | ASMR Video Subscribe @ https://www.youtube.com/DeliciousFoodfromKerala?sub_con ...Vegetarian Curry Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes
Kappa Stew | Kolli Ishtu | Kerala Breakfast Recipe Subscribe @ https://www.youtube.com/DeliciousFoodfromKerala?sub_confirmation=1 Youtube: https://www.yout ...Breakfast Recipes, Vegetarian Curry Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes
Ulli Sambar Kerala Style Recipe Subscribe @ https://www.youtube.com/DeliciousFoodfromKerala?sub_confirmation=1 Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/deliciousfo ...Vegetarian Curry Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes